Great job! You've committed to changing your life for the better over the next few months. (If you haven't chosen your goal yet, go here.) Your personal quest is unique, but we're all in this together.
The 60 Day Challenge acts under the assumption that "slow and steady wins the race." Lets ease into our goals by making them a part of our daily routines.
In order to complete phase one, our objective is to choose a mini goal to consistently complete over the next 60 days! Our mini goal should help propel us toward completing our larger goal.
This is a HUGE DEAL! Choosing our 60 Day Challenge mini goal is a balancing act between choosing something meaningful yet not too difficult.
The 60 Day Challenge will help us get over our initial hump in working toward our Personal Quest goal.. Some days we'll want to skip our challenge, but (hopefully) knowing that we must complete our mini goal for 60 days in a row in order to complete Phase I will motivate us to push through our mental blocks.
Mini 60 Day Challenge trackers are on their way to all Scout Pack subscribing members in January's Scout Pack, and are also available in the Scout Store. As another bonus to our members, a 8.5x11 PDF version of the tracker is available to download and print in the members only downloads section.
1) Choose a mini goal that adheres to the following criteria.
Your mini goal should:
A- Compliment and help you work toward your larger, Personal Quest goal.
B- Be something that you believe you can consistently accomplish every day for the next 60 days.
Drink at least 8 glasses of water.
Sketch for 15 minutes.
Write at least 100 words.
Meditate before 10am.
2) Leave your mini goal in the comments below.
3) Post your goal to any social media account with the tags #questscouts and #personalquest.
4) Track your progress as you complete the 60 Day Challenge.
You can use a 60 Day Challenge Tracker, or track your progress on a calendar.
5) You've completed the 60 Day Challenge when you've completed your mini goal for 60 days.
While in an ideal world you would complete your mini goal for 60 consecutive days, we know that's not always realistic.
Completing the 60 Day Challenge can be done non-consecutively. No need to start over if you miss a day.
7) Let us know you've completed your goal by commenting below!
8) When you're done, and only when you're done, move on to Phase Two!