Take a "Tour de Doughnuts" through tasting and rating doughnuts from multiple shops.
1) Research doughnut shops you may want to visit.
Remember- Quest Scouts is all about trying new things! Sure, you can visit a shop you've been to before, but do your best to expand your horizons. Is there a local shop you've yet to visit? Are there any highly recommended shops in cities you plan to visit?
2) Print out a "Tour de Doughnuts" doughnut rating sheet. Make sure to bring your rating sheet along as you move on to step three!
3) Visit a doughnut shop of your choice. Sample a doughnut, and record your thought on your doughnut rating sheet.
4) Document your visit with a photo and post it on Instagram or Twitter with the tag #QuestScouts and #Doughnut. You can also share your experiences in our Facebook group.
Remember, if you post to a public Instagram or Twitter account your photo will show up on our Scout Board for other Quest Scouts to enjoy and comment on.
5) (Optional) Continue your Tour de Doughnuts by continuing to visit shops, sample doughnuts and record your thoughts.
Notes: A) Each shop you visit (maximum six shops) is worth 150 points, for a total of up to 900 points. Only 150 points per shop may be claimed, even if you order more than one doughnut. B) The "Tour De Doughnut" does not have to be completed in a single day, so take your time!
6) When you have completed your Tour de Doughnut, let us know which shop was your favorite in the comments below.