Imagine a brand new tabletop game. Most likely, you just pictured a shiny game box wrapped in fresh cellophane. However, there is a whole subset of games that are born from a PDF and your own two hands. Print and play games are games that designers make available for download. You then print them on your computer, cut them out, and play the game!
Print and play a game of your choice.
1) Download, print and construct a print and play game of your choice.
2) Play the game.
3) Post a photo of your print and play game on Instagram or Twitter with the tag #QuestScouts and #PrintAndPlay. You can also share your experiences in our Facebook group.
Remember, if you post to a public Instagram or Twitter account your photo will show up on our Scout Board for other Quest Scouts to enjoy and comment on.
4) Post the name of the game you played, a link to the game, and a short review in the comments below.
Suggestions for locating games:
- Cheapass Games offers a bunch of free games, many of which are Print and Play.
- Good Little Games also has some free Print and Plays.
- Use the advanced search function on Board Game Geek. Check the "Print & Play" box under "Board Game Category" and hit "Submit." A list of all Print and Play games in Board Game Geek's database will come up. You can also refine your search for specific themes or keywords to refine your search.