Most thrift stores have a healthy shelve of board games. The problem is, there is no guarantee that the games offered are complete. Depending on personality type, missing pieces are not an option. This objective challenges you to brave the "shelf of uncertainty" and tell the tale.
1) Locate and travel to the second hand store of your choice.
Note: Don't choose a game store that sells second hand games. Instead, choose a store that sells a variety of used goods.
2) Locate and purchase a game of your choice. The level of "completeness" of the game is up to you. You could check and make sure every component is present, or choose a game that is clearly missing some parts.
3) Play the game that you have purchased to the best of your ability. If you're missing key components, you'll need to improvise!
4) Share a photograph of yourself playing the game on Instagram or Twitter with the tags #QuestScouts and #UsedGame.
Remember, if you post to a public Instagram or Twitter account with the tag #QuestScouts your photo will show up on our Scout Board for other Quest Scouts to view and interact with.
5) Answer the following questions in the comments below:
A- Where did you purchase your game?
B- What game did you choose?
C- What condition was the game in? Were all the pieces there? If not, how did you compensate?
D- Provide a short review of the game. Would you play it again? Would you recommend it to others?