1) Gather your supplies. You'll need a pot, soil, and clover seeds. We suggest Dutch White Clover seeds, as they work well indoors, even during the winter.
2) Plant and tend to your clovers.
3) After the clovers grow, check and see if you managed to "get lucky" and grow a four leafer.
4) Tell us about your experience in the comments below. Did your clovers turn out as you expected?
5) Take a picture of your clovers and post it on Instagram or Twitter with the tags #QuestScouts and #luckyclovers.
Remember, if you post to a public Instagram or Twitter account your photo will show up on our Scout Board for other Quest Scouts to enjoy and comment on.