Create a print using a vegetable as your stamp.
1) Watch the above video with Stephen Chambers from Northern Print.
2) Choose a vegetable to use as your printing medium. Potatoes and large carrots work well, but feel free to experiment.
3) Carve your vegetable stamp.
4) Create your print. Paint is usually the best medium for vegetable prints, but again, feel free to use whatever you'd like.
5) Share a photo of your finished print on Instagram, Twitter, or our Facebook Group. If posting to Instagram or Twitter, use the tags #QuestScouts and #VeggiePrint. (As always, using a non-private account is best so we can see what you're up to!)