Create a “fancy” picnic for two and enjoy it at the park.
Picnics are great, quick and easy get togethers. For this object we're going to have a picnic with a little extra pizzaz. With just a few minutes of extra effort you can move your picnic from "fun" to "fun AND fancy." Make this one to remember.
1) Create a picnic with at least four of the "fancy" picnic options listed below.
Fancy Picnic Options
- A blanket
- Beverages from a glass bottle or mason jars
- Food wrapped in paper and tied with string
- Homemade food
(These sandwiches are pretty and look delicious.)
- Cloth Napkins (Bandanas work too!)
- Candle Light
- An outdoor game
(You can complete the games objective while you're at it!)
2) Invite a friend (or two) to join you at the park for your picnic.
3) Take a photo of your picnic spread and share it on Instagram or Twitter with the tag #QuestScouts. Alternatively, you can also share your art in our Facebook group.
4) Tell us about your picnic experience in the comments below. Who were you with? Did you have a good time? What worked for you? What would you do differently next time?