Find and stamp six letterboxes whose titles contain the colors of the rainbow.
1) Find and log between one and six letterboxes whose title contains a color of the rainbow.
Each box title should contain one of the following colors.
e) Blue or Indigo
f) Purple or Violet
An example of a box with a color in the title would be AQ Box# 115058, Red, Red Wine.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Feel free to use alternative names for colors, but make sure the word is intended to describe a color in the cache title. For instance, "lemonade" is technically a crayola crayon color. If the cache is about a bright yellow building that has nothing to do with beverages, go ahead and use it. If the cache is about a lemonade stand, and is not referring to a color, find something else.
- Do not repeat colors for points. Once you've stamped a box with a color from one of the above groups, you must choose a different group for your next cache.
- Each unique color (a-f below) earns you 50 points. Finding and stamping all six groups is the only way to get all 300 points.
2) Let us know what caches you found in the comments below. (Include the AQ# if applicable.)
3) Take a photo to document your geocaching adventure and share it on Instagram or Twitter with the tags #QuestScouts and #Geocaching/#Letterboxing.
4) Tell us about your experience in the comments below.