Find a spot outdoors and watch the sunset.
1) Choose an outdoor location that is ideal for watching the sun set. Yep, it needs to be outdoors. If you're doing this quest during the colder months, bring a flask of hot chocolate and plenty of layers and get out there and make a memorable night. (Of course, if it's TOO COLD, wait until warmer weather comes along.)
2) Make sure to do your research! Learn where the sun sets and whether or not your view will be blocked. You'll also want to make sure you know what time the sun will be setting.
3) Choose a clear night and head to your sunset location. Enjoy the moment while watching the sun set.
4) Write a short description of your experience and post it in the comments below. Take the time to go into detail about your night. Where did you watch the sunset? How did you get there? Who were you with? What was the night like? Describe the colors you saw and the thoughts they inspired. Take
4) (Optional) Take a photo of the sunset and post it to Instagram, Twitter, or our Facebook Group. If posting to Instagram or Twitter, use the tags with the tags #questscouts and #Sunset. (As always, using a non-private account is best so we can see what you're up to!)