Identify and share an image from the NASA Space Library.
1) Head over to the NASA Space Library.
2) Under the search bar, there are pre-checked boxes for Images, Video and Audio. For the purposes of this micro objective, we’re specifically interested in images. Uncheck the boxes for Video and Audio.
3) Choose a celestial body that is of interest to you and search for it.
4) Spend a few minutes browsing your result, and choose an image that it most interesting to you.
5) Share a link to you image, as well as the reason you chose it, in the comments below and/or in our Facebook Group.