People all over the world have begun taking the curation and loaning of books into their own hands with "Free Little Libraries." Just like their large counterparts, these sidewalk structures host books for anyone to borrow.
Borrow a book from a Little Free Library.
1) Locate an active Little Free Library you'd like to visit.
2) Visit the Little Free Library you chose.
3) (Optional) Borrow a book from the Little Free Library
4) Take a photo that documents your visit and post it on Instagram or Twitter with the tag #QuestScouts. You can also share your experiences in our Facebook group.
5) Tell us about your experience in the comments below. Where was your Little Free Library? Who did you visit the library with? What did the library look like? What book, if any, did you borrow?