People all over the world have begun taking the curation and loaning of books into their own hands with "Free Little Libraries." Just like their large counterparts, these sidewalk structures host books for anyone to borrow.
1) Locate an active Little Free Library you'd like to visit.
2) Visit the Little Free Library you chose.
3) (Optional) Borrow a book from the Little Free Library
4) Document your visit with a photograph and share it on Instagram or Twitter with the tags #QuestScouts and #LittleFreeLibrary.
Remember, if you post to a public Instagram or Twitter account with the tag #QuestScouts your photo will show up on our Scout Board for other Quest Scouts to view and interact with.
5) Tell us about your experience in the comments below. Where was your Little Free Library? Who did you visit the library with? What did the library look like? What book, if any, did you borrow?