Replica [rep-li-kuh] (noun)
1. a copy or reproduction of a work of art produced by the maker of the original or under his or her supervision.
2. any close or exact copy or reproduction.
Locate and visit a three dimensional replica of a building or landscape.
1) Identify and locate a replica of a building or landscape you'd like to visit.
2) Travel to the replica that you chose.
3) Document your visit with a photograph and post it on Instagram or Twitter with the tag #QuestScouts. You can also share your
4) Tell us about your experience in the comments below. What replica did you visit? What level of detail did it contain?