Replica [rep-li-kuh] (noun)
1. a copy or reproduction of a work of art produced by the maker of the original or under his or her supervision.
2. any close or exact copy or reproduction.
1) Identify and locate a replica of a building or landscape you'd like to visit.
2) Travel to the replica that you chose.
3) Document your visit with a photograph and share it on Instagram or Twitter with the tags #QuestScouts and #Replica.
Remember, if you post to a public Instagram or Twitter account with the tag #QuestScouts your photo will show up on our Scout Board for other Quest Scouts to view and interact with.
4) Tell us about your experience in the comments below. What replica did you visit? What level of detail did it contain?