Cook a tin foil meal over an open fire.
1) Choose what you're going to cook. You can use a recipe or wing it. If you need inspiration, Pinterest is a good place to start.
-At least one course of your meal should be a "tin foil meal." This means that you assemble your ingredients in a tin foil pouch, and cook it over an open fire. (You are not required to serve multiple courses, but it could be fun.)
-Your meal must be cooked over an open fire, not in an over.
2) Gather the necessary ingredients and tools needed to make your meal a success.
3) Cook your meal over an open fire. (Should we repeat "open fire" again? ...open fire.)
4) Eat up!
5) Tell us about your experience in the comments below. Where did you cook your meal? What recipe(s), if any, did you use? How did it taste? What' if anything, would you do differently next time? Did you have a good time?
6) Take a picture of your finished meal and post it on Instagram or Twitter with the tags #QuestScouts and #TinfoilMeal.
Remember, if you post to a public Instagram or Twitter account your photo will show up on our Scout Board for other Quest Scouts to enjoy and comment on.