Hide a minty fresh geocache or letterbox.
If you are a letterboxer, or new to geocaching, you may not be familiar with the "mint tin" hide. Once popular among geocachers, mint tin hides have lessened in popularity. However, they still make a great hide container when done correctly!
1) Obtain your mint tin.
2) Clear your tin of any mint residue.
3) (Optional) Paint and or attach magnets to your tin.
4) Fill your tin with a small logbook, and anything else that may enhance the finder's experience.
5) Stash you hide!*
6) Take a photo to document your adventure and share it on Instagram or Twitter with the tag #QuestScouts and #Geocaching or #Letterboxing.
7) Tell us about your experience in the comments below. Leave a link to the listing of your hide so that we can search for it when in the area!
*A "find/hide" can be either a geocache or letterbox. Not familiar with either? Watch this video by Groundspeak, the #1 lister of geocaches or read about letterboxing from Atlas Quest. However, if you've never geocached or letterboxed, we highly suggest you start with a different find objective. It's best to make 100+ finds before you hide.