Check out a robot and learn about its technology and utility.
1) Identify a location where you can view a working robot.
If you're not sure where to start, consider factories, robotics contests, museums.
Note: This robot should not be something that is easily commercially available. (We don't want to see a single Roomba! Although those are pretty amazing...) It would be really easy to complete this objective in a perfunctory manner. Don't cheat yourself out of what could be an amazing experience by taking the easy way out!
2) Contact and set up a tour (informal or not) during which you can observe the robot.
3) Visit and watch the robot. While there, or through research afterward, learn as much as you can about the robot and how it works.
Who developed the robot? How does the robot work? What is it used for? What are the robots strengths and weaknesses?
4) Take a photo to document your visit and post the photo to Twitter or Instagram with the tags #QuestScouts and #Robot.
5) In the comments below, tell us about a) your experience visiting the robot and b) what you learned.