Create a hide that highlights fire or fire safety.
1) Choose a fire related theme that appeals to you.
Need some inspiration? What about…
Smokey The Bear
Fire Safety Tips
A historical fire
2) Create a geocache or letterbox that highlights your fire theme.
IMPORTANT! We want the theme of your hide to scream fire! (Just don’t hide it in a crowded theatre…) Simply naming it with a fire themed is not enough.
Your hide should utilize AT LEAST TWO of the following:
A name that alludes to your theme
An in theme logbook
An in theme container
A stamp relevant to your theme (Letterboxes, Letterbox Hybrids)
Written information about your theme (Teach them something!)
Be hidden at a relevant location
3) Hide, submit and have your hide approved.
4) Take a photo of your hide (either at it’s resting place or in progress) and post it on Instagram or Twitter with the tag #QuestScouts. Alternatively, you can also share your hide in our Facebook group.
5) Give us a link to your hide in the comments below.
*A "find/hide" can be either a geocache or letterbox. Not familiar with either? Watch this video by Groundspeak, the #1 lister of geocaches or read about letterboxing from Atlas Quest. However, if you've never geocached or letterboxed, we highly suggest you start with a different find objective. It's best to make 100+ finds before you hide.