Find and log six geocaches whose titles contain the colors of the rainbow.
1) Find and log between one and six geocaches whose title contains a color of the rainbow.
Each geocache title should contain one of the following colors.
e) Blue or Indigo
f) Purple or Violet
An example of a geocache with a color in the title would be GC5P2DE, Eastern Red Rock.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Feel free to use alternative names for colors, but make sure the word is intended to describe a color in the cache title. For instance, "lemonade" is technically a crayola crayon color. If the cache is about a bright yellow building that has nothing to do with beverages, go ahead and use it. If the cache is about a lemonade stand, and is not referring to a color, find something else.
- Do not repeat colors for points. Once you've logged a cache with a color from one of the above groups, you must choose a different group for your next cache.
- Each unique color (a-f below) earns you 50 points. Finding and logging all six groups is the only way to get all 300 points.
2) Let us know what caches you found in the comments below. (Include the GC# if applicable.)
3) Take a photo to document your geocaching adventure and share it on Instagram or Twitter with the tag #QuestScouts and #Geocaching.
4) Tell us about your experience in the comments below.
Not familiar with geocaching? Watch this video by Groundspeak, the #1 lister of geocaches. We highly suggest you find a few easy, local caches before setting out on this adventure.